Re: Log for attempted build of gnupg2_2.0.21-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Eric Dorland dixit:

>> testing message digests takes too long on this
>> slow platform (I noticed that as I ran top on
>> the buildd while upgrading its chroot basedir)
>> and builds are killed after inactivity for a while

>Well that's a shame. Any suggestions?

Only the really unconstructive one:

Exclude the tests if DEB_BUILD_ARCH (not DEB_HOST_ARCH
because the slowness is a property of the system compiling
the source) matches m68k.

Cc’ing the porters list for additional feedback, if any…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Gast: „Ein Bier, bitte!“