Re: Please drop crest as porterbox (update m68k machines)

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

>Am 01.09.2013 um 18:41 schrieb Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>:
>
>> currently Debian/m68k does not have any publicly or DD-accessible
>> porterboxen.
>
>Elgar.buildd.net could be made available.

Hm yes, but let’s not bother DSA with this until it’s ready
for public consumption *and* beta-tested.

[ crest ]
>I would prefer to keep it listed as porter machine in general, but add
>a comment, that the machine is currently under rework and will be

I’d rather re-add it once it’s really ready.

(Also I question whether it’s wise to allow a machine to work
as both buildd and porterbox – especially with those specs. I
really think we ought to not do that.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Solange man keine schmutzigen Tricks macht, und ich meine *wirklich*
schmutzige Tricks, wie bei einer doppelt verketteten Liste beide