Second virtual buildd for m68k

Hi there,

recently checking the status of our buildds, I realized it might be
nice to have another virtual buildd for m68k set up.

I have a relatively big workstation which I use for Debian development
which is connected through a symmetric 1GBit line to the internet
(DFN - German Research Network), the machine is basically standing
next to elgar :). It has 8GB of memory and a 3.10 GHz quad core
Xeon CPU.

Would it be possible to set up another aranym build there? Would
anyone be willing to help me? We could even set up more machines
by simply clowning the VMs if that's possible. We have tons of
resources here for virtualization.

Cheers,

Adrian

--