Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Le 26/05/2013 13:23, Finn Thain a écrit :
I think the correct fix would be a bootloader that disables the SCC irq sources. But a kernel patch would help until bootloaders are fixed. Finn

It could be hard to do this : booloaders use MacOS ROM traps to access hardware and I don't think it is possible to disable SCC irqs at this level (perhaps I'm wrong). If we must access directly hardware registers, the good place to do this is in the kernel init sequence. IMHO.

Regards,
Laurent