Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Michael Schmitz dixit:

> It'll need a bit of backporting into 3.2.25 once it's ready to test, but I can

Don’t bother with that on account of Debian, it’s at 3.8 already,
and for the buildds, running a custom kernel until your driver is
merged in 3.10 and Debian has 3.10 will be no problem ;-)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<gcc> ncal.c: In function 'parsemonth': warning: comparison between pointer
and integer  • <mirabilos> ↑ hab da „in function parselmouth“ gelesen