Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Hi Ingo,
I really hope to push this into mainline this time, and start to update the
defconfigs again every kernel release.
Any comments are welcome! Thanks!

I'm just waiting for the support for Blizzard SCSI Support (ESP), but this should be the only thing I'm missing for now.

Do remind me :-) I've copied the rather rudimentary Zorro ESP driver I started on vivaldi off to my home machine, and merged it into my 3.9 devel tree. It'll need a bit of backporting into 3.2.25 once it's ready to test, but I can work on it more easily that way.

Maybe cbmuser and twice11 can help Michael in porting the driver when Elgar finally got relocated to the FU Berlin?

That would be appreciated.

Cheers,