Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Am 23.05.2013 um 21:19 schrieb Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>:

> I pushed out an RFC for a long-overdue update of the m68k defconfig
> files to my defconfig branch:
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git/commit/?h=defconfig&id=417ed3fbd7bcc4e909421d35984947d6e45009bb
> [...]

Looks good for me for Amiga, as far as I can tell in a hurry...

> I really hope to push this into mainline this time, and start to update the
> defconfigs again every kernel release.
> Any comments are welcome! Thanks!

I'm just waiting for the support for Blizzard SCSI Support (ESP), but this should be the only thing I'm missing for now.

Maybe cbmuser and twice11 can help Michael in porting the driver when Elgar finally got relocated to the FU Berlin?

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc