Re: Log for successful build of windowlab_1.40-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

buildd on ara5 for m68k dixit:

> windowlab  - small and simple Amiga-like window manager

Thought you’d love the irony. Or actual use case…?

On a totally unrelated note, I lost 3x4 days worth of
compiling due to a power failure on the “best-effort”
systems I run on the desktop at work; I could salvage
1x1 days worth afterwards. Luckily kernel was finished
by then already.

Currently: gnat-4.6, gcj-4.6; gcc-4.7 then eglibc
and some Python issues

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<gcc> ncal.c: In function 'parsemonth': warning: comparison between pointer
and integer  • <mirabilos> ↑ hab da „in function parselmouth“ gelesen