Re: linux 3.8.12-1 (atari flavour) does not boot

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>Kernel images fail to boot on Atari if they're bigger than 4 MiB.

OK, thanks. What about the others (amiga, bvme*, mac, two mvme*)?

Who’s in charge of the Debian kernel configs (IIRC Stephen Marenka
and Wouter Verhelst)? Or otherwise, could the Debian Linux kernel
team and you Geert work together on getting configs done that boot
on each subarch and “make sense”? (I could probably hack on it
until it’s small enough, but my kernel skillz have mostly not
gone past the Linux 2.0 era…)

Whoever it’ll be, please talk to each other, people ;)

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
<Natureshadow> Oh, ich hab mim Bauch Mittelklick gemacht, als ich nach dem
    Kaffee gegriffen habe…