Re: okay, who reset the not-for-us list?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:44:56PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Ingo J???rgensmann dixit:
>
> >or Aurelien is preparing for the freeze/release...
>
> Debian-Ports does not release??? snapshots are taken
> weekly regularily, and without disturbing w-b anyway.

Seems it was reset again last night? Maybe only partially?
kullervo is building gerris, but it does not seem to be registered anymore.

I was hoping we would go below 1000 in Needs-Build, but the trend has
reversed... I am wondering if it makes sense to use apt-cacher-ng on the
buildd itself to decrease download time of packages that need to be
installed. At the moment I am keeping all packages in the master chroot
(manually), but apt-cacher should work as well. It did work in my local
network, but when I switched off the apt-cache server in my network when I
was travelling, it took a bit of effort to get the buildd going again. This
only reduces download times from remote servers, but the real speed problem
is the network interface of kullervo, so I hope if it downloads from
localhost, things could be quite a bit faster? Did anybody test this yet?
Space is not a problem on kullervo, most of the hdd is still unused.
I would like to use an additional partition as build space, it seems sbuild
is mouting the root partition for this. Did anybody create a dedicated
buildd partition and uses this as sbuild buildd space?

My other problem is still the mailsetup. It is mostly working for kullervo,
but the logs still have the wrong hostname, which I would like to fix in the
longrun. The info in the wiki is not complete, I am afraid.
I am also missing an example for the sbuildrc-timeout file format, who can
provide one (on the wiki preferably)?

Christian