Re: The future of an SCC that has been given up on

Finn Thain dixit:

>Unfortunately I was forgetting about the 68851 MMU, for which I can find
>no soft-core implementation. One would need to be written before Linux
>could be ported to a custom SoC on FPGA.

Or sun3-style, I’d guess. But yes.

NatAmi sounds nice, with LAN onboard (ugh, RTL though, which is both
„richtig träges LAN“ and “randomly transmitting link”…) and lots of
fast RAM… now, how many BogoMIPS do you get with that (does anyone
here own one)?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even