Re: The future of an SCC that has been given up on

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>I second that. In general, I would say that bootloaders don't matter that much
>(to have in the official Debian archives).

Even then, bugtracking is an issue. And, for arch:any packages,
automated builds for e.g. amd64.

Launchpad could provide the former. Maybe even the latter, if
we ask nicely. If there is no disagreement about that, I guess
I’ll ask by the end of the month.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”