multilink PPP

Hi,

I have been using NetBSD a long on all my 68k systems. However, I have been thinking about switching at least one of them to debian, because in the man pages for pppd is says that multilink PPP is only support by Linux. I would like to setup my Amiga to run 4 to 8 modems, but I need to find a serial card with at least 4 ports, can someone tell me where I could get one? Also, has anyone done this before? Will a 68k system work well in this type of application?

Thanks,
Al