Re: [m68k] eglibc expected(?) testsuite results

Finn Thain dixit:

>> I have just included it as the expected tests results. I have to say the
>> list of failure seems to say that m68k is not really in a good state.

Mh. I’m just the builder.

>It might be worth running the tests on physical hardware instead of an
>emulator.

You just volunteered. (In fact, from what I heard on the list, the
FPU emulation is known bad; the rest is good enough to be usable.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
In traditional syntax ' is ignored, but in c99 everything between two ' is
handled as character constant.  Therefore you cannot use ' in a preproces-