Re: Status

Hi Geert,
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 23:28, Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> wrote:
Then, after I return from the python summer school, I will switch to m68k
again. But I have no working m68k buildd here. Two or three Amigas should
power up, but the kernel problems I had on crest (ariadne driver) are still

For the record: zorro8390 driver for Ariadne II.
(original Ariadne is working fine)
For the record - even though the apne driver throws a watchdog panic, it still appears to work fine in 3.0.0, dropping hardly any packets with a flood ping (2.6.37 dropped loads of packets - tested by Tuomas). I was planning to test the genirq branch on the apne driver next.

If Christian can bring his Amiga back online I'm sure we can either bisect his ariadneII problem or at least check whether it behaves better in the genirq branch. From memory, it was possible to remotely install kernels on the Amiga and reboot it successfully remotely, Christian?

Cheers,