baboon hardware information for Macintosh PB 190cs

I am porting a linux kernel 2.2 on a PB 190cs (m68k) coming from a kernel 2.6 for baboon code source.

I can't clear the corresponding bit of mb_ifr register when a IDE IRQ occurs.

Is there anyone who know how to clear one bit of the mb_ifr register ?

Is there associated with the mb_status register ?

Is there needed to clear IDR IRQ with a read of IDE_STATUS_REG ? (I am tried it with no effect) ?

For information the cascade of IRQ from VIA2 to BABOON is like that :

trigger to via2_irq with with IRQ_AUTO_2

call to via_nubus_irq with  IRQ_MAC_NUBUS

call to baboon_irq with IRQ_NUBUS_C

mb_ifr  not clear with  mb_ifr &=~irq_bits;  /***  mb_ifr =0x02 and irq_bit mask = 0x02 ***/

The uncleared mb_ifr register leads to an infinite loop due to a reenter into the IRQ handler when

via2[vIER] is unmasked even with a previous via2[vIFR] cleared.

Thanks for your help and any information about Baboon IC and mb_registers behaviours.