Re: update needed on /ports/m68k webpage

Francesca Ciceri dixit:

>I've dropped the 'current issues' part and not mentioned the
>not-yet-created wiki.d.o/M68k/Status page: we could add this info when the
>page will be created.

I’ve created it now and filled it with content; one of the issues has
already been fixed by Andreas Schwab (thanks again), and we have some
lead on the other.

https://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Status

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is