Re: update needed on /ports/m68k webpage

Hi, sorry for the late response.
I've commited the new page (my patch sent on 3 Jan with Thorsten's remarks)
right now: it will be online in few hours.

I've dropped the 'current issues' part and not mentioned the
not-yet-created wiki.d.o/M68k/Status page: we could add this info when the
page will be created.

I think that the page now reflects the actual status of the port, so the bug
can be closed. Thank you Thorsten for your help and Filipus to have reported
it.

Cheers,
Francesca