Re: FS: Mac m68k stuff. free to good home.

Be any of these machines overclocked and if so by how much (for
instance 25mhz 605 can be o/c'd to 33 (by pulling a resistor) but
possibly to 40 (by inserting an absent resistor) if a 33mhz cpu was
put in (such as mine has but it has never been overclocked to any
extent)) ?

just wondering,

Brian