Re: toolchain, was Re: bogl: don't know screen type 1

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:08:30 -0500, Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net>
wrote:

> The life is fast ebbing from debian/m68k as far as I can tell. I'm not
> sure if there is sufficient energy to revitalize it. I'd be delighted to
> be proven wrong.

So am I!
But I must confess that it's not looking good for m68k. It's getting more
and more difficult for the port to survive after the exclusion from Debian,
IMHO, YMMV. Currently my plan is to shutdown most of my buildds and most
likely buildd.net as well in 1-2 years. Maybe I keep one or the other
machine running.
This is for the current state of m68k. If there is a turnover and
development with the help from other people get's some kind of momentum
again, I'll happily keep the machines going as well as buildd.net.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc