Re: libc6/libgcc2/kiivi

Brad Boyer wrote:
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 10:25:53PM +0400, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
Stephen R Marenka wrote:
Fixing gcc-4.4 is pretty much mandatory. I've heard there are patches
for TLS making their way into upstream somewhere, sometime.
FYI, TLS patches are in gcc-trunk (what will become gcc-4.5).

That's good to hear. Thank you for passing along the status. Any word on
the kernel changes that I presume are required to use the new TLS code?

Kernel and GLIBC patches are in early debug stage now; keep in mind, though, that these are for ColdFire architecture, so generic m68k may need further work.

--
Maxim K.
CodeSourcery