Re: debian on A1200 and 3c589 pcmcia network card

so lets get this right the only pcmcia card for amiga(and supported under os3.x) for sale is the 3com 3c589
and its not supported under linux or bsd, hmm dont think i will bother installing it then glad i read this
only been waiting for another hard drive, then i was goin to install

thx anyway