Re: new to 68k linux

On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 03:35:04PM +0000, Anton Wood wrote:
> hi everyone
>
> could someone please give me starting point where to download, go about
> installing debain on my amiga
> it has a 40/40 board, i am sure it meets all specs for running linux....

I haven't managed to do any testing lately, but my last round of notes is
at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/M68k.

debian-installer is how you install Debian. We're in a bit of a mess
lately on m68k since we don't have a lenny and etch was renamed etch-m68k
late in the release process.

Please feel free to report any problems here. Hopefully we can work through
them.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>