[patch] Aranym Slirp driver

Hello M68k porters,

I would like to offer some fast machines for use as buildds to help
clear the package backlog.  Unfortunately I don't have any root access
on these machines.

I have ported over the Slirp userspace ethernet driver from BasiliskII
into Aranym.  Slirp takes in ethernet packets, decaps them, and
manages proxy TCP connections on the host OS.  I am not a good C
programmer and I wrote it using the "monkey see, monkey do" method.
The driver is not ready for prime-time, but works acceptably for now.
On some machines it works in excess of 120kB/sec.  (On other machines,
it crashes spectacularly.)

Would anyone like to help test/improve this patch?
Assuming they're wanted/needed, can anyone help me set up the buildds?

You can get the patch here.  Remember to 'autoreconf' before building.
http://www.2shared.com/file/4283984/70cf2b8e/aranym-097beta-slirp-WIP20081112patch.html

Thanks much.
Steve Brown