Re: diablos, diablos2, and diablos3 online

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 07:27:55AM -0400, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> I've got three aranym instances now functional on siren. Running distcc (I
> find ccache slows things down more on m68k then speeds up, but YMMV), the
> 4.3 compiler patch, and nfblock (running nice and stable once I killed
> udev). Aranym reports it as a 195Mhz 68040, and its seriously flying on how
> fast it goes.
> It's a pity JIT and FullMMU don't work in Aranym ATM :-/.
> Stephen: If you want to give me a list of packages, I'll have the buildds
> start right away:

You can pick off the list at [0], just send me what you chose so we
don't duplicate.

[0] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68kbugs/reports/needsbuild2.html

> diablos's SSH key (I need to generate the other ones)

Please do.

If you want me to sign, I'll need ssh access.

Happy Independence day! Glad to have you back.