Re: [buildd] Crest, Kullervo & Elgar

Hi,

I'm updating binutils on crest ATM, that'll bring it up to speed again.

Before you try to build anything on Crest, you should check the chroots.
See the other mail. Crest showed many errors and moved lots of files from
/org to lost+found during hours of fsck. ;)

Yep, I saw that. I'm also seeing messages like that in the log:

May 27 21:49:21 crest kernel: esp0: Gross error sreg=53

I hope it's not the controller giving out - maybe cabling related?

Anyway, the bulk of the crud in lost+found seems to be data from var/lib/dpkg/info. I hope that will sort itself out in time.

Most stuff is fairly old anyway (damn low inode numbers), my guess would be for one of the old chroots to have gone rotten. Let's see what happens ...