[buildd] moving to new data center: crest, kullervo & elgar

Hi!

The current bandwidth sponsor NMMN wants to relocate Crest and Kullervo to a
different data center within the city.
Luckily the sponsor agreed to host another m68k machine (Elgar) as well. So,
I'll be travelling to Hamburg next week to bring it to its new home. This
will either be on 27th or 29th of May. I'll post details when I know them.
So, please don't queue long builds on those machines.

Does Crest still needs some extra hands on?

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc