Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

Pretty normal, isn't it? I'm just glad dropping m68k has really sped up Debian
releases, no?

Do I see a volunteer here for giving a presentation about this topic in the
Debian room at next FOSDEM?

As long as it's while I'm in Europe anyway ... Duh, while you guys have FOSDEM I usually have Summer :-)

Anyway, it's mostly been a gut feeling. We should better focus on getting testing-m68k worked out, or convince the ftp masters to leave arch/all packages that are required by lagging arch binary packages in unstable (case in point: perl-modules for m68k perl).