Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

Hi,

Who can still access b.d.o?

I can. Want me to queue a stack of packages for someone?

Looks like I can't any more.

:-)

kullervo could still access the database as of three hours ago. Looks like they now banned RSA keys as well.

I queued a number of packages on hobbes that had been listed as building there on the buildd.d.o m68k page. Not sure how up to date that page is, but it may be used in a pinch.

How many keys do we need to get updated. This might be a good time to
clean things up.

kullervo did use RSA keys, so these might just get reenabled. I'm building a DSA key pair now.

I'm willing to be a manual wanna-build to keep us buildding if ya'll
like. With 448 needs-build, I hate to not keep things rolling.

If you notice a buildd has run dry, either ping me or grab some
packages and let me know which ones. I've already got some of the big
ones.

kullervo is idle now - feel free to suggest a bath of packages to build there.

It seems like we've been building some version of gcc for months. I also
got qt4-x11 built the day the new one was uploaded. Sigh.

Pretty normal, isn't it? I'm just glad dropping m68k has really sped up Debian releases, no?

Cheers,