Re: [buildd] true status of opensp build on m68k

Hi,

> Now what?
>
> Looking on my desktop system, I get:
>
> <delegatePublic publicIdStartString="-//OASIS//ENTITIES DocBook Notations
> V4.4//EN"
> catalog="file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/schema/dtd/4.4/catalog.xml"/>
>
> or (Ubuntu 6.10):
>
> <delegateSystem systemIdStartString="http://docbook.org/xml/4.2/";
> catalog="file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/schema/dtd/4.2/catalog.xml"/>
>
> so the delegatePublic or delegateSystem part is what is missing here.

Yeah, it's a real mystery why.

> I'll give it another try, I just wish I knew what I'm looking for here.
>
>  	Michael

Try just manually removing the offending line from /etc/xml/docbook-xml.xml
and see if the opensp package builds. If so, feel free to debug the catalog
problem, but I don't think it is a problem in the opensp package.

You were right, of course. After fixing up the docbook-xml.xml file opensp built fine.

I'll have to bite the bullet and start from scratch with a pristine chroot.... that does indeed fix it.

Sorry for the mess,