Re: Hydra NIC and AUI transceiver

On Sat, 10 May 2008, Daniele Gratteri wrote:

> Ingo Juergensmann ha scritto:
> > Does anyone know whether this is a problem of the NIC or might be an
> >  issue of the AUI transceiver? TIA!
> >
> Don't know really, but if it can help, I am using a CentreCOM 210TS
> transceiver on my A2065 and it works like a charm for hours, no problems at
> all.
> Maybe (if you can) you should check the transceiver on another board.

I've used a CentreCOM 210TS with Hydra 1.1A with no problems both
in linux and amiga OS on my A4000 a couple of years ago for some time
(with days of uptime) before I switched to the X-surf, so maybe its the
transceiver? Have not tested this setup with recent kernels though...

Kind regards,
Haakon Innerdal.