Re: status of gcc-4.3 build?

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 11:55:44PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> please could somebody of you give some estimatates when the gcc-4.3
> build will hit the archive (if it is still building)?

It's currently still building on Crest for 6d15:37:42 now (see
http://unstable.buildd.net/index-m68k.html)
http://buildd.net/cgi/ptracker.cgi?unstable_pkg=gcc-4.3_4.3.0-4&searchtype=m68k
shows an estimated build time of approx. 7 days. So it should be finished
soon, but remember that Crest is a publically accessible machine and other
builds may be run in parallel, leading to longer build times.

I believe it will uploaded very shortly after finishing the build.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc