Re: Centris 650: buildd candidate?

Finn Thain wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008, I wrote:
>

>> Try this 2.6.22.19 kernel:
>>
>> http://www.telegraphics.com.au/~fthain/jcewy/
>>

> Actually, don't. It may be inconsequential, but on re-reading it I found a
> mistake in the patch.
>
> -f

Oh no!  I already tried it!  :)  I couldn't get the install to work, but
I'm thinking it may be a problem with the installer, or the way I'm
trying to use the installer, rather than a kernel issue, as I've tried a
couple different kernels with similar results.  I've got to try to do
some paying work this week, but I'll make another go at installing as
soon as I can.  Since I don't seem to be able to get the current
installer to work, I may try installing Sarge and doing a dist-upgrade.

JCE