Re: [buildd] true status of opensp build on m68k

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 11:09:32PM -0400, Neil Roeth wrote:
> The web page http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=opensp shows
> the build of opensp 1.5.2-5 failed on 68k, but the buildd log page
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=opensp&arch=m68k doesn't have a log for
> it at all. What's the real status?  Did it fail to build or is it stil waiting
> to be built?

hobbes has trouble getting its logs to b.d.o.

My favorite source to check on package status at the moment is
<http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=opensp>.

That shows the wanna-buildd failure info, which is clearly about xml.

Since it built on all the other archs (except arm), it's likely either a
build-dep that needs updating or a buildd problem. I've got it marked on
my list to retry once we've cleared some more backlog.

If you know which build-dep likely caused the problem, we can make sure
it's up-to-date and requeue opensp.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>