Re: toolchain problems

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 02:54:02AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

>>> python2.5: hangs forever on test_bsddb3.
>> Hmmmmm. Elgar (our most memory constrained build) managed to build it!
> Something unusual with that buildd's setup (additiona packages or config
> files in the chroot that we don't usually have)? I don't believe it's the
> memory squeeze :-)

No. I've copied the chroot from Spice and cleaned it afterwards with
debfoster. The differences between Spice and Elgar are those:

             Spice         Elgar
kernel:      2.6.23-m68k   2.6.24-1-amiga
memory:      64M           42M
debian ver.: potato & upgraded   newly etch-m68k

Of course, there are more packages installed in the host system of Spice
than on Elgar, because Spice grew over time from potato to etch-m68k now,
whereas Elgar was installed by last months d-i version with etch-m68k as
target.

Anyway, the python2.5 build succeeded, which is a good thing[TM] anyway...
;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc