Re: Centris 650: buildd candidate?

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 04:12:11PM -0500, Joel Ewy wrote:
>

>> Or would it be better for me to help test the installer?  I'd really
>>

> What would also really be great is to integrate emile into d-i. I don't
> think you have to be any kind of major hacker to do that. Probably not
> more than some minor scripting when all is said and done.
>
> I'd also love to see a bootable-with-emile cdrom for d-i, even if it's
> non-free.

How non-free?  I do have (or rather might once have had before
destroying (in the event Steve Jobs is reading this list)) a bootable CD
net installer for Sarge that Laurent Vivier once provided a link to on
this list.  Worked very nicely to install Sarge on a Q630.  IIUC, it
still uses a proprietary disk driver.  So you're suggesting a version of
that with an updated installer, correct?

JCE