Re: latest cdimage?

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:
> > On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> > > BTW, UAE in Debian works fine, but the Ubuntu one didn't work well on my
> > > (64-bit) laptop: it ran way too fast, making it impossible to double-click and
> > > very hard to use the keyboard. AmigaOS clock showed me a seconds hand
> > > running around like mad (ca. 25 times too fast)...
> >
> > Is this e-uae?
>
> What's e-uae?

>From http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/
---
This is a version of UAE, the Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator, with an emulation
core largely based on WinUAE. It attempts to bring many of the great
features of WinUAE to non-Windows platforms. This version now finally has
a name, E-UAE, since that's what everybody was calling it anyway. The 'E'
can stand for anything you fancy. Experimental, extreme, exciting,
egalitarian, eggplant, . . .
---

On that URL you can download a whole range of prebuildt binaries, also for
amd64. Might be worth a try.

-- kolla