Re: Missing m68k builds for the point release

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 09:12:02AM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > > building

> > > building
> >
> > hobbes barfed on it on the first go (forgot to patch sbuild). let's see
> > how this attempt goes. If anyone else wants to beat me to it, have at it.
>
> Still no go - same problem I had on crest (i.e. apt-cache showsrc fails
> from sbuild while it is fine in the chroot itself). Any other takers?

So hobbes is the one listed as buildd_m68k? ;)

I noticed that wesnoth has two different failed logs showing, the latter
of which seems to have an invalid version.

If you'll point me at the new hobbes I'll take a look if you like.

Give them back if you're not going to build them, we should have four
other boxes in rotation now.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>