Re: [buildd] Machines upgraded

Wait a minute while I fix the top-posting ...

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 06:51:40PM -0800, Brian Morris wrote:

> larry you need to upgrade to xorg from etch-m68k. xfree is not support
> with 2.6.2x

i loaded 2.6.2[1,2] and etch-m68k a couple of months ago. i wasn't
able to geet xorg working for me and found the constant need to
change the root passord adversive. i reverted to sarge to regain
a comfortable environment.

--
Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt
up after being drunk all night.