Re: 68k programmers reference manual

On 10/19/07, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 01:08:32AM -0700, Brian Morris wrote:
> > hi, you guys
> >
> > i downloaded today from freescale some 650 page pdf file
> > it is called 68000 family programmer reference and apparently
> > combines the manuals refered to in the 680x0 user manuals.
> > (which are themselves good size technical books, i had seen
> > the 020 before and i downloaded the 040 today).
> >
> > is this the book someone could not find before ? is there difficulty
> > getting it overseas because of export restrictions ?
>
> No, I already had that one. The book I was looking for was the "System V
> Application Binary Interface". However, in the mean time I did receive a
> copy from a very kind soul.

yes, i discovered that looking back through my old mail.
and then i reported in another thread (sorry!) recently i had found the
ABI extension book one copy at abe.com --- that was my
friends in the used book business recommend.

just in case anyone else still needs or could use a copy
($50 though they were asking).