Message sent to nightlineanon@sumail.nottingham.ac.uk

Thank you for your e-mail to Nightline. We will reply to your e-mail within 48 hours during term-time. You can also phone us on 0115 951 4985 every night during term-time from 7pm to 8am.

Unfortunately we cannot reply to e-mails out of term-time.

Please note, your reply will come from nloperator.nottingham.ac.uk. Please make sure you e-mail Nightline at nightlineanon.nottingham.ac.uk so that your e-mail remains anonymous. This will automatically happen if you click 'reply' to any e-mails from us. Please do not reply to this email, thank you.