Re: [mac68k] Do you ant to play with a floppy ?

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 11:04:05AM +1000, Finn Thain wrote:

> Being that it is just a byte stream, you don't need macbinary, binhex,
> stuffit or any other metadata-preserving format. This isn't a "Disk Copy"
> kind of disk image.
>
> So you could use SUntar to write the .bin file to the floppy from MacOS,
> or use dd from Linux.
>
> http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/cmp/suntar-223.hqx

I hcopied it to the native HD. Double clicking it to see what
would happen, errored out since macos thought it was a pdf text
file.
The emile binfile is copied to a floppy which will boot? I
 don't have to change the resource owner/type?

> P.S. There is no debian-m68k@lists.debian.org AFAIK.

Perhaps not but once a time ...