Re: [mac68k] Do you want to play with a floppy ?

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:09:37PM +0200, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> Le 4 sept. 07 à 09:29, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :
>> BTW, speaking of emile: I've been having issues getting it to work past
>> what's in the archive currently. I suspect compiler issues, but I'm not
>> sure. What are the exact compiler versions you use, currently?
>
> gcc 4 generated broken code so I use gcc 3:

Darn.

> m68k-linux-gnu-gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 (Debian 3.4.6-5)
>

> I think I used the package toolchain from sarge to build it(and dpkg-cross
> and apt-cross).

Well, I can't package/upload stuff if it ain't built with compilers that
are in unstable (in some way), since it has to be reproducible; but I've
been building with gcc-3.3, and that didn't work. I'll try a build with
3.4 'one of these days', see what that does.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22