[buildd] partitioning crest (and kullervo)

Hi,
I just received one IDE-SCSI converted and a 250GB disk, which I can
hopefully install on crest during the weekend. How should the disk be
partitioned? When I have a large disk, I usually have some extra partitions,
ie for testing the installer. I am not sure if that will be needed for
crest. How about his:

/amiga	AOS needs to go somewhere, aahz has 128MB, maybe 1GB for the installer CD?
	I always have a second native partition, I tried to use it as boot
 	partition, maybe someday that will work. Another 128MB are enough
/	4GB? On PCs I use 8 or 10GB nowadays
/opt	4GB, just in case we want to test the installer or something
/home	20GB? 50?
/org	200 or whatever is left?
swap	1GB? 2, 4?

Maybe I should have bought a smaller disk, this is too much space ;-)

When the disks works, I will get the same for kullervo. And then at least
/org should be copied bit for bit to the new disks, but maybe the
installation can be done from scratch, or should that be just copied, too?

Christian