Re: [patch 10/10] m68k/mac: Make mac_hid_mouse_emulate_buttons() declaration visible

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Anyone using mouseemu on m68k Mac?
> >
> > Yes, and on powermac too. It provides the paste key for gpm and I'm quite
> > fond of it. But if there's a better alternative, I'll happily try it
> > instead.
>
> Too much overhead on m68k? On powermac it never gave me trouble, but I was
> surprised to hear people use it on m68k.
>
> If it works OK, we can really drop the kernel support.

If it can be removed completely, for PowerMac, Mac/m68k, and IntelliMac (or
whatever it's called), fine for me!  Please coordinate with the other
Mac people.

But for now, Linus, please apply, as the missing prototype causes a
broken Mac/m68k build.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds