Re: meeting?

On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 09:43:40AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > The Amiga systems were pretty popular. I've seen many of them in
> > small television stations and in various other forms of video
> > post-production that can't afford to buy newer equipment. I have
> > never seen an Atari that could run Linux, but I saw many of the
> > other models such as the Atari 800.
> Yep, we had a guy from a TV station on c.o.l.m68k since the very early
> days, the Amigas were still used for titles and cutting around then.

Yes, indeed... I started earning my living as well with Amigas and titles
and animation stuff for video studios and such. Then I "upgraded" from
freelance work on Amigas with Lightwave, Imagine, DPaintIV to being employed
and working on SGIs with PowerAnimator and Maya later. That's why I have 3
SGIs here as well... ;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc