meeting?

Hi,

I've been wondering whether it might be nice to hold some real-life
meeting someplace. Stuff I'd like to do:

* Meet face-to-face with you all (haven't done that yet, ever).
* Discuss upon a strategy to get m68k to be actively supported within
  Debian again.
* Swap some hardware (I stil have some machines that aren't doing
  anything useful these days, which is a shame).
* Help eachother with getting stuff to work where necessary (say,
  coldfire boards etc).
* Hack together on stuff
* ... something else?

Thoughts?