Re: etch-m68k security update

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 12:08:32AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Bill Allombert wrote:
> > Hello m68k porters,
> >
> > I have build all etch security updates that do not build-depend on mysql:
> >
> > aircrack-ng_0.6.2-7etch1
> > clamav_0.90.1-3etch2
> > ekg_1.7~rc2-1etch1
> > file_4.17-5etch1
> > freetype_2.2.1-5+etch1
> > gimp_2.2.13-1etch1
> > ipsec-tools_0.6.6-3.1etch1
> > libapache-mod-jk_1.2.18-3etch1
> > libexif_0.6.13-5etch1
> > maradns_1.2.12.04-1etch1
> > open-iscsi_2.0.730-1etch1
> > postgresql-7.4_7.4.17-0etch1
> > postgresql-8.1_8.1.9-0etch1
> > pptpd_1.3.0-2etch1
> > quagga_0.99.5-5etch2
> > samba_3.0.24-6etch4
> >
> > Any suggestion concerning what I should do with them ?
>
> If you mean for etch, I guess you should upload them to etch-m68k.

I will not do that: I do binary-only upload so etch-m68k Sources file
would not match the Packages file. Also I want to make etch-m68k identical
to etch, so etch-m68k Sources file should stay identical to etch Sources
file.

> > Is sarge-m68k security updates still built ?
>
> They should be built: php4 and clamav are still missing.

Eventually I can build them, but I have not evaluated
sarge gcc as a cross-compiler, so I would not use distcc.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.