Re: [buildd] kullervo down

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 12:38:29PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> What do I need to salvage off the AmigaOS partition in order to keep a
> bootable disk?

As much as possible, I think. At least this should include:

- c:
- libs:
- devs:
- s:
- directory with debian stuff

So, try to format the new drive as FFS, mark it bootable (hdtoolbox) and
then copy as much as possible to the new disk by using "copy sys: newdisk:
all clone [quiet]". Remove the old disk or choose the new disk in the boot
menu.
Other diretories such as Utilities/ and Tools/ are important as well.

Last ressort would be to copy crests system disk to the new disk for
kullervo. But first try to recover as much data from kullervos own disk, of
course.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc