Re: installing etch on atari

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 03:07:25PM +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> >>change the memory protection level in the bootstra.prg's GEMDOS header
> >>to Super (IIRC).
> >
> >Unfortunately it doesn't help.
> >
> >Tried every possible combination. None of them worked.
>
> Have you tried starting it from plain TOS? It usually works for me there.

Or how about the built-in boot loader of the CT60? Just copy your boot
config whatever it is called into the root of C: and select Linux during
boot.

As for the special boot options you asked, I don't remember anything special
right now, but I think I sent my settings to this list when I last tried.
Some settings I might have noted on my sarge and etch pages as well.

Christian